Heritage Christian School is accredited by The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
ACSI Planting Seeds WEB from ACSI on Vimeo.
WHY IT MATTERS
- ACSI accredited schools have remained the most theologically stable and consistent over the past five years.**
- Christian school graduates are significantly more likely to pray and read Scripture both alone and with a spouse and children.*
- ACSI accredited schools have these top priorities: for students to have a close, personal relationship with God and for students to develop a Christian worldview.**
- On average, ACSI accredited schools require more rigorous course loads in math, science, English, languages, civics, social studies, art or music, and Bible than all other programs surveyed.**
- Since 1974 ACSI schools have scored significantly higher than the national norm in every grade level on a national achievement test.
- ACSI school graduates attend college at a significantly higher rate than the national average (86 percent compared with 68 percent).
- Christian school graduates give more of their time to volunteer in their congregations, on mission trips, and on relief/aid trips.*
- Christian school graduates donate significantly more money to their churches, religious causes, and other charitable causes overall.*
*Protestant Christian schools compared with Catholic, public, and private nonreligious schools as well as homeschools
**ACSI accredited schools compared with other ACSI members, Protestant Christian schools, and Catholic schools